Currently at TCS Interactive, a digital re-imagination studio which is an in-house innovation team using Design Thinking to re-imagine products, services and experiences through deep research, ideation and innovative technology i.e., AI, iOT, autonomy, AR, VR, and big data & analytics.
Yvonne is a seasoned, award winning creative consultant who thinks strategically with a passion for design and storytelling to help reimagine products and services. Someone who can translate conceptual ideas into engaging user experiences while ensuring brand consistency across all products and platforms.
• Her expertise includes working with stakeholders, researchers, engineers, designers to observe user studies and translate research findings into insights and unique design improvements and/or innovative experiences.
• Partnering with interaction and motion designers to conceptualize, design, build, and extend user experiences.
• Develop high-level creative concepts for projects, refine and further develop concepts into complete, functional design systems.
• Develop branding principles, and user-centered design processes.
• Design Thinking Workshop lead helping to integrate clients into our evolving service design process.
Yvonne carries a positive attitude, the ability to lead through a strong work ethic and a never-ending drive towards excellence demonstrated in high-profile projects for national clients.
Broadcast Designers Association
(Gold, Silver, Bronze)
New York Festival
Graphic Design, U.S.A.
Illustrator Club of Washington, D.C
Univ of MD – B.Sc./Graphic Communication
Maryland Institute College of Art – Graduate Study/Visual Communication
Univ of Baltimore – Graduate Study/Communication Design
Cooper U – Visual Interface Design + Defining Brand Experience
Design Lab - UX Research & Strategy